TICIP 2019 - Call for Papers
Taipei International Conference on Intellectual Property (TICIP 2019)—
Focusing on Maintaining of Patent/Trademark Rights and Patent/Trademark Litigations in Taiwan or Europe
The Taipei International Conference on Intellectual Property (TICIP 2019) will be held in Taipei in November 2019.
Scope and Topics of Interest:
Maintenance of patent/trademark rights and patent/trademark litigations in Taiwan or Europe.
Academic scholars or practical professionals in IP areas, as well as graduate students, with guidance from their teachers.
- Papers may be written in Chinese or English.
- All submissions should be original, not previously published or under consideration elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subjected to anonymous review.
- Word limit for the abstract is between 2000 and 3000 words, including issues, analysis, and suggestion. The abstract should be written with Microsoft Word. Submissions should be prepared in Chinese (A-4 paper, font 12, Kaiu.Tcc(標楷體)), or in English (A-4 paper, font 12, Times New Roman). Please include these details in your email for author and each co-author (if any):
- Full name
- Honorific (Dr. Prof, Mr. Ms. Etc)
- Position title
- Phone number (daytime and mobile)
- Please upload the abstract by Monday, July 1, 2019.
- The full paper should be submitted by September 16, 2019 (no longer than 30000 words).
- Submission of the abstract: July 1, 2019.
- Notification of paper acceptance: July 31, 2019.
- Submission of the entire paper: September 16, 2019.
- Submission of the PowerPoint slides: September 30, 2019.
For the latest information concerning TICIP 2019, visit the conference website at https://iip.rpage.ntut.edu.tw/p/426-1092-8.php?Lang=zh-tw or contact, Miss Hsieh, 886-2-27712171 ext.5702; email@example.com,
National Taipei University of Technology, Graduate Institute of Intellectual Property