Notices for thesis embargo application
Notices for thesis embargo application:
- Only those whose thesis content is involving confidential information, patent registration or any legitimate reasons can apply for delaying the open access date for paper copies. Please note that "Submitting for journal publish" is no longer a reason for thesis embargo so the application filled in this reason will be returned.
- To apply for thesis embargo, sign the 2 copies of "Application for Embargo of Thesis/Dissertation" (2 pages, one for NTUT and one for NCL) and attach with any evidence material or the application will not be accepted.
- The application can only be applied for once and the public access date can only be delayed for 5 years at most.
- Please upload the application forms with evidence materials attached at "Step.2" in the thesis submission system and submit the original copies to the library along with the paper copy of the thesis.
- For more information, please visit the library's website: Home > Services > Theses > Theses/Dissertations Embargo Application